We at FXB India Suraksha (FXBIS) are excited to welcome you to our new website and take you to the enriching experience!
When you visit fxbsuraksha.in, you’ll be guided to updated information of FXBIS online, which includes changes to our design and navigation.
We took this opportunity to get our new website launched by the children supported by FXBIS on World AIDS Orphan's Day, a grassroot campaign initiated by FXB (François-Xavier Bagnoud) on May 7th. The first look of the FXBIS new website was unveiled by the children in different pockets of Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Manipur, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in India.
Indulge into the FXBIS website:
- To explore our website, simply go to our new homepage
- From there, doors open for you to learn About us & Our Domains of work
- Meet FXBIS Team, Board Members & Program Advisory Council and unfold FXBIS's journey through field stories, Case stories, Photos & videos
- Our Publications section is a space to explore
We upgraded our website to better reflect our efforts to improve the life for the India's most vulnerable population-children. We are extremely proud of our refreshed appearance and hope you have a hassle free experience – via your desktop, smartphone, tablet or other devices.
Get connected on Social network~
we remain committed to reaching out and engaging with you on social media.
Find us on:
- @FxbIndia for our latest tweets
- Facebook to join our community
- Linkedin to join our networks
- Flickr for our photos compilation
- YouTube for our video stories
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter
FXBIS has consolidated its program strategy to follow integrated approach focusing on four domains of change, Child Rights and Protection, Access to Quality Education, Poverty and Livelihood and Improved Health Status. Today FXBIS works in different pockets across 15 Indian states and Union Territories and reaches out to over 2,00,000 people through its community based multi-sectoral programmes and interventions.
We look forward to your feedback on our new site. Thank you for your time and welcome to our new online abode!